https://fairfaxmasternaturalists.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/CNC_Evergreen-Hero_image-e1545535092885.jpg 206 500 vmnfairfax https://fairfaxmasternaturalists.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/FMN-Logo-300x222-1-300x222.png vmnfairfax2018-12-23 03:19:272018-12-26 23:01:25Lead 2019 City Nature Challenge for FMN
Lead 2019 City Nature Challenge for FMN
Excited about Citizen Science and using iNaturalist to record your observations?
You can lead FMN’s participation in the 2019 City Nature Challenge!
What’s involved? You decide. Here are some suggestions.
- Join the monthly City Nature Challenge coordination phone calls:
|When||Wed Jan 23, 2019 2pm – 3pm Eastern Time – New York|
|Where||605-472-5436, access code 908439#|
- Set up opportunities for FMN to participate
- Chapter hike on using iNaturalist to take good pics for ID (The Nature Conservancy will lead)
- Public info programs on City Nature Challenge & using iNaturalist (Fairfax libraries will sponsor)
- Observation events on City Nature Challenge weekend (Fairfax County parks will sponsor)
- Identification parties post CNC weekend (Fairfax libraries will sponsor)
- Join with ARMN-sponsored events
- Earn service hours working from home
- Recruit FMNs to help as needed
Sound like fun? Contact Marilyn Schroeder: [email protected]