Earth Sangha is reopening the Wild Plant Nursery for plant-shopping appointments and volunteers! (Our contactless “curbside” pickup service will continue to be available.) Volunteer opportunities will begin on July 19, and plant-shopping appointments on August 2.
The safety of volunteers, customers, and staff is the priority. Volunteers MUST pre-register for nursery workdays (workdays will be limited to 10 volunteers), and customers MUST book a plant-sale appointment to ensure everyone can practice social-distancing. They are still closed to walk-ins.
How to Sign-Up to Volunteer
1. Visit the volunteer page at www.earthsangha.org/volunteer
2. Click on the “Sign-up Genius” link to view the calendar and open volunteer slots.
3. Sign-up for the day and volunteer slot you’re interested in. (Please only sign-up for days you know you can attend.)
How to Make an In-Person Plant Sale Appointment
1. Visit the Book Online Page at www.earthsangha.org/book-online
2. Click the green “Request to Book” button
3. Click on the day and time slot you’d like to book and then click the grey “Next” button. The calendar gives the option to view by week or by month. (30 min appointments are available from 9am to Noon on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays.)
4. Enter your name, email and phone number
5. Click the grey “Request to Book” button
6. You will receive an email when your appointment is confirmed.
This is their first time offering booking online, so please email Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about booking an appointment.
How to order for curbside pick-up
1. Check out inventory at www.earthsangha.org/wpnlist
2. Email Earth Sangha at email@example.com with species and quantities you’d like to purchase. Let them know if you’re a member to receive the member discount! If you need help choosing plants for your site, they’re happy to help! Feel free to send photos of areas you have in mind.
3. They’ll place your order in an assigned bay outside the nursery fence, notify you that it’s ready to go, and you can pick up at your leisure.
4. They’ll email you an invoice you can pay online. Feel free to pick up first, so you can see what you’re getting.
All visitors must abide by the following rules
* All volunteers and customers must be pre-confirmed either through the online volunteer sign-up or online appointment systems.
* No more than 10 people can volunteer for an event at one time.
* Volunteers/customers should not visit the Wild Plant Nursery if they have any COVID symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
* Volunteers/customers must wear a face mask while at the Wild Plant Nursery.
* Volunteers/customers must practice social-distancing while at the Wild Plant Nursery.
* Volunteers are encouraged to bring their own work gloves and water bottles.