https://fairfaxmasternaturalists.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/unnamed-copy.jpg 798 600 Mary Ann Bush https://fairfaxmasternaturalists.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/VMN-Fairfax-cmyk_w223h156.jpg Mary Ann Bush2023-10-08 17:27:332023-10-08 17:27:33Invasive Removal and Habitat Restoration, October and November Dates
Photo: Earth Sangha, Section of restored native woods at the preserve.
Join these efforts to remove invasive species, repair trails, and otherwise beautify natural spaces!
- Invasive Plant Removal & Native Plant Rescues – Friends of Accotink Creek – various dates and locations, see link for details
- Invasive Plant Removal – Friends of Dyke Marsh – October 7 and 21, November 4 and 18, 10:00am-12:00pm, register here
- Invasive Plant Removal, Habitat Restoration, Tree Rescue – Friends of Holmes Run – various dates and locations, see link for details
- Living Classroom Habitat Restoration – Saturday, October 21, 9:30am-12:30pm, Daniels Run Elementary School, Fairfax
- Pollinator Garden Habitat Restoration – Friends of Lake Accotink Park – second Sunday of every month, 10:30am, Lake Accotink Park
- Tree Rescues & Vine ID Trainings – Plant NOVA Natives – various dates and locations, see link for details